Setting its ambitious sights on an empty warehouse building in Emeryville Wondrous Brewing Company decided that it would be their future home and headquarters for brewing superb craft beer. Our firm took on the challenge of converting the building shell into a seismically engineered, complex system of brewing tanks, grain, barrel and refrigeration rooms as well as a public facing tap room.
As a pure extension of the brewery and its manufacturing process, a raw palate is deliberately used: concrete floors and counters, stainless steel, plywood paneling as well as high exposed ceilings. The very spare and efficient design solution conveys that their fresh product travels a very short distance to be enjoyed by their customers.
Material Used :
1. Paint: by Benjamin Moore
2. Custom Plywood Paneling: by State Industries
3. Custom Steel Fabrication: by DeVincenzi Architectural Products Group, Inc.
4. Custom Bar: by Concreteworks
1. Recessed Downlight: Lightolier C3L by Signify
2. Suspended Linear Lighting: Morii LED 48 by Sonneman
1. Bar stools: MAD Sling bar stool
2. Chair: MAD Sling chair
3. Table: Bludot Hot Mesh 30” Café Table