La Nave is a multipurpose pavilion located on a property of more than 7 hectares belonging to the RJG Group, a company linked to civil works, architecture and agricultural development, in the city of Pérez.
A compact building located in the heart of a small forest around a lake was designed, seeking a minimal intervention in the place. A mirrored volume emerges from the vegetation to blend into the trees. The construction is present, but seeks to disappear reflecting the landscape around it and replicating the seasons of the year and the passage of time.
A thin slab of reinforced concrete floats on the mirrored box and protects the volume, generating in turn an expansion gallery that doubles the surface of use.
When the windows of the closed volume open, the interior, which in contrast to the coldness of the mirrors, is entirely covered in wood, connects its entire length with the gallery, forming a single large space.
Designer: Arch. Pablo Gagliardo
Collaborators: Sebastián Larpin, Lucía Galfione, Denise Fernandez, Cecilia Alianak
Execution: Obring S.A
Calculation of structures: Orengo y Asociados
1. Air conditioning: Texón SRL
2. Aluminum Windows: Luhmann Openings
3. Exterior Cladding: IMYCSA GROUP
4. Carpentry and Wood Paneling: MG Arquitectura del Mueble - Gonzalo Marinaro
5. Interior Furniture: SON Furniture
6. Flats: Baraldi / Il Rivestimento
7. Sanitaryware-Taps: Roca Argentina / FV SA