Text description provided by the architects. B HOUSE consists of a prismatic volume that is set in the landscape with discretion and personality.
The exposed concrete on the ground floor unites the spaces, from the access, opening up to the house and giving continuity to the gardens that surround the residence.
The upper floor has a micro-perforated metal sheet with precise openings that frame the landscape, creating a smooth contrast between what is handcrafted and technological, overlapping tonalities and textures.
The roof holds a studio that opens towards the garden, overlooking the treetops. The presence of an opening on the upper floor creates a double-height in the entrance, through which you can see the entrance and the square in front.
1. Facade cladding: Mini Wave, Hunter Douglas
2. Flooring: Burnt ciment, tauari floor
3. Doors: Wood
4. Windows: Minimalistc line, Jmar
5. Interior lighting/Landscape Estúdio Oh!
6. Interior furniture: Etel Carmona, Atec, Studio bola
7. Construction company: F2 Engineering