Blumcraft Panic Devices offer a sleek visual that makes them ideal for in-demand all-glass doors. Their tubular form is purposefully designed with an ultra-narrow, 1-1/4” diameter so it comfortably nestles in the hand, creating an instant connection to the building. They feature curved crossbar ends that enhance aesthetics while complying with UL 305 4.3 safety standards.
In addition to the original and iconic PA100, Blumcraft also provides Designer Series and PA300 Panic Handles. Both deliver new design and functional options with the same contemporary aesthetics that define the brand.
Features & Benefits
- UL 305 and ANSI/BHMA compliant
- Tested to 500,000 cycles without failure
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 rating
- Only 6 lb of push force required to operate
- Slim 1-1/4" tube diameter provides unobstructed views
- Maximum panic device height: 105" (2.6 m)
- Can be specified for 10-, 11-, or 12-foot doors
- Improved tolerances and internal mechanism components
- Over 20 exterior pull handle designs available
- For monolithic, laminated, or insulating glass
- Standard finishes: matte black, brushed stainless, polished stainless, satin brass, polished brass, oil rubbed bronze