Home to a family of 4 located in Lokhandwala, Andheri West, Mumbai Suburbs, Maharashtra. This 4 bhk, 2000 sq.ft abode primarily entails a beige color palette. Project brief: This apartment designed by AsraKhateeb, founder and principal architect of LC Architects is cozy and flawless.
While working on this dining area, we were looking for something artistic, innovative and most important durable as wall paneling. We opted for a natural marble slab Labradorite on the wall. Luxurious Labradorite marble is known for projecting a vast spectrum of colors and color changing properties. The crystals inside this marble have a pearly sheen with some specimens of them exhibiting schiller effect. This means that they boast a lustrous mix of colors as a result of the stones interaction with light.
Design ideas in this dining area take shape with a strong geometry-driven planning. A modern luxury-fueled narrative plays out in an imaginative collaboration of wood, leather, marble and metal detailing that renders the space with an elegant charm.
Enriched with a sharp dialect of vivid geometry and well-balanced clean lines, this contemporary living room with a direct visual connection to the dining exemplifies luxe charm. Marble cladding on the TV wall and customized wall storages are paired with informal low height chairs against a backdrop of sheer fluted glass panels.
Stone, wood, metal and a visual transition. Feldspar white marble from The Quarry Gallery coupled with metal frame mirrors conceived in a combination of Honey Oak Italian veneer on the walls and walnut wooden flooring make for a unique material combination in this master bedroom. The vivacity of the wall décor is countered by earthy wooden flooring and warm colors.
A bedroom with a touch of personality and luxury. Matching with the bed and armchair, the marvelousmarble selected from The Quarry Gallery creates the highpoint of this luxe décor while the subtle Italian veneer panels in Honey Oak color on the walls from Venzo veneers lend a balancing hand.
Yellow is the most luminous of all the colors of the spectrum. It’s the color of happiness, optimism, enlightenment, and creativity. With that in mind, we designed the master bedroom of this apartment.
The Japanese art inspired wallcoverings on the bedroom wall adds dynamism to the otherwise soft and dreamy hue of the space enhancing the luxe and elegant character.
Soft-hued pastels rule this design, bestowing a stylish, comfortable vibe that goes a long way in creating a restful ambience. In this bedroom, the wall covering in a unique and eclectic composition dominates the design.Full height mirror wardrobe shutters teamed with an expressive customized wallcovering from Marshalcreates a surreal feel. The mirror wardrobe shutters also help to achieve spaciousness with elegance.
Monolithic design, explored at one of the bedrooms. This is achieved by using Monterry noir misty concrete finish on the bed wall by Evolve complemented with a well-crafted Italian Imported walnut veneer paneling. In front of the paneling follows enriched bed with a sharp dialect of vivid geometry, well balanced clean lines. This contemporary bedroom with a direct visual connection to the shelving system exemplifies luxe charm.
Fine detailing of the study table underpins a simple and geometrical design of a shelving system that harbors varied articles and accessories.This study table for an apartment establishes a gorgeous balance between sunlight and rich material palette.
Eclectic big boy room:
A comforting blue and white color-way set the tone for a light airy room, with subtle tone of whimsy designed for a 10 yr old boy.
We designed this fun room in a such a way that a 10 yr old boy can easily carry this room through his teens. Calm blue hues plus dramatic wardrobe shutters and brick pattern on the walls combine to make this dreamiest of rooms.
The alluring sleek kitchen design features pastel wall shutters with raw finish concrete effect base shutters pour on warmth and style.
Unique ceiling designs and bold lighting ideas make this space stand out. Textured wall paneling complemented by an earthy live edge wooden console table accentuated the theme and furthers the narrative.
1. Customized Rugs, curtains from Purple Patch. Pendant lighting from Lightique Concepts, Veneer from Venzo Veneers. Italian marbles on the wall are from Classic Marble Company. Marvelous marble dining table from Kerf furniture. Customized furniture from Table kursi. Accessories from Zara Home.
2. Leather finish headboard material from Bharat Furnishings, Throw and cushions from AA Living. Rugs, bedding and curtains from Purple Patch. Pendant lighting from Lightique Concepts, Veneer from Venzo Veneers. Italian marble on the wall is from The Quarry Gallery.
3. Blush Pink fabric plain and patterned both from Bharat Furnishings, Throw and cushions from AA Living and Rugs, bedding and curtains from Purple Patch. Pendant lighting from Lightique Concepts, Veneer from Venzo Veneers. Wall Covering from Marshall. 10ft height wardrobe shutters from Aristo wardrobes.
4. Bed fabric in Grey color is from Bharat Furnishings, Throw and cushions from AA Living and Rugs, bedding and curtains from Purple Patch. Pendant lighting from Lightique Concepts, Veneer from Venzo Veneers. Wall Panel from Evolve.
5. Bed fabric in blue color is from Bharat Furnishings, Throw and cushions from AA Living and Rugs, bedding and curtains from Purple Patch. Pendant lighting from Lightique Concepts, White Italian Veneer from Venzo Veneers. Customized Brick wallpapers in white and blue from Marshall’s wallcoverings. Wardrobe shutters from Aristo.