For Carmeq, part of the Volkswagen Group, we have designed a workshop area and an adjoining lounge. Their employees needed a flexible working environment which would boost their creative output and enable them to work in various constellations – a “creativity machine”.
The idea was to design a flexible range of furniture that can be moved, re-arranged and set-up in various ways depending on the task and the number of people working together.
Material Used :
1. Kvadrat(Soft Cells) – acoustic paneling
2. Kvadrat (Bright Grid / -Angle / -Cube) – fabrics acoustic furniture panels
3. Kvadrat (Devina) – cushions and coverings
4. Vitra (Occasional Low Table) – side tables
5. Vitra (East River Chair) - chairs
6. Artek (E60) - stools
7. Pedrali (Babila) – bar stools
8. Lintex – Whiteboards
9. Idea Paint – Wall Paint
10. Mawa – spot lights and tracks
11. TAL (Hood) – pendant lights
12. Habitat (Emilio) – tool box