Claudio Silvestrin’s boutique design for GIADA is an image of contemporary, yet timeless architecture, where the ancient and the modern embrace one another in a calm and elegant space, giving full expression to GIADA fashion.
Truly natural materials and elements: life-giving water, stone from the Dolomites, cast bronze and natural leather are united in harmony through a linear and decisive geometry, rich in sophisticated detail.
Thus, an architecture that forms the perfect marriage to the extraordinary quality of GIADA fashion.
1. Floors - stone: white porphyry (water jet finish) _ boutique, lift - natural leather _ fitting rooms
2. Walls - stone: white porphyry (water jet finish) _ boutique - natural leather _ fitting rooms, lift - marmorino _ stairs
3. Ceiling - white-painted plasterboard (RAL 9003)
4. Doors - natural leather - antique brass finish
5. Stone Totems - limestone (block row skin)
6. Clothes Hanging Rails - antique brass finish
7. Furniture - cast bronze: pedestals, display island, cash desk screen, VIP room’s bench - antique brass finish: packaging room’s shelves, packaging room’s table - natural leather finish ‘testa di moro’: top cash desk - white finish leather: sofa and armchair Dema, VIP room-storage curtains