We added a 2-story addition to the back of this landmarked, 25-foot wide Brooklyn Heights brownstone. The top level of the addition became a large, light-filled kitchen and the bottom level a baby’s room and a sitting area/study for the master bedroom suite.
Material Used :
1. Banquette – Kitchen Dining - Undermount Drawer Slides - Blum Tandem Full-Extension, Soft-Close.
2. Rear Deck Stair Rail & Wood Cap – Brosco
3. Kitchen Backsplash & Hood Area Tiles - Celestial Starry Blue Polished Mosiac Field, Meshed Mixed Stone 12"X12"
4. Bathroom Tiles - Manhattan Field 6"X6" Ceramic Tile & 3"X6" Single Bullnose Ceramic, Periwinkle Blue
5. Read Facad - Old brick was used on the exterior surrounding the windows. The black trim and panels are made from an acetylated - wood product that resists rot and does not need to be painted frequently.