An elegant, eco-luxurious, fully furnished 4,400 square foot smart residence on a shy acre abutting a 160 acre reserve. Atelier 216 is a turnkey five bedroom, four and a half bath home complete with an eco-smart saline swimming pool, pool house and two car garage/carport, that is appointed with meticulously researched and thoughtfully chosen finishes, furnishings, artwork, technology and landscaping. Every detail is of the foremost quality, seamlessly integrating design, luxury, and technology, while accommodating the needs of the 21st Century homeowner.
Atelier 216 features 16 foot vaulted ceilings with salvaged pine barn beams, and a pool facing wall of bi-fold doors opening the interior living spaces to the pool, pool house, and 2,500 square feet of decking, all facing the privacy of the adjoining reserve.
Material Used :
1. A Grade clear Western redCedar – Exterior Facade siding
2. Venetian Plaster – entry wall & fireplace wall
3. Brizo – all fixtures – Jason Wu collection
4. White oak staircase
5. Duravit – sink, toilet, and washlet
6. Carrara marbleslab – countertop & backsplash
7. Mahogany – Outdoor deck