This penthouse in Via Orazio, one of the most panoramic and suggestive streets of Naples, is striking both for its brightness and for its view: on one side the city, on the other the unmistakable outline of Vesuvius, from the Gulf of Naples to the island of Capri.
Design elements and a defined palette of colors and materials give the apartment a contemporary and elegant look to enhance every corner of the house.
At the entrance, you are greeted by a canaletto walnut boiserie that separates the wellness room from the large open space characterized by the suggestive view of the gulf.
The resin floor and white walls contribute to defining the environment that houses both the living area and the kitchen bordered by Rimadesio sliding glass doors.
Through an opening to the side of the kitchen you enter the sleeping area of the house consisting of two bedrooms, a bathroom and the master bedroom with private bathroom.
The latter, in addition to the bathroom completely covered in white Carrara marble, enjoys a view of Castel dell’Ovo. The chevron parquet floor, the stone wall behind the bed and the dark wood furnishings make the room warm and welcoming.
Material Used :
1. Agape - memory 2 bathroom fittings, vieques freestand sink
2. Amini - nuvola carpet
3. Bose - free space ds100 sound ceiling system
4. Cattelan - convivium console
5. Flos - Kap ceiling downlight
6. Focus - Ergo focus fireplace
7. Gaggenau - kitchen appliances
8. Hatria - g-full wc system
9. Penta - glo pendant light
10. Poliform - bristol sofa, mad chair, Grace chair, mad dinning table, art kitchen, kelly bedroom
11. Rexa - sink + bathtube corian material
12. Rimadesio - Velaria sliding door, Cover wardrobe, night area - Moon door
13. Salvatori - Tratti - Pietra D’avola marble, Carrara marble (bathroom)
14. Shueco - windows
15. Silent gliss - curtain automatic system